Saturday 5 March 2011

the weekend is here

Friday and the weekend is here once more, so time to make something for the Friday Sketchers challenge. Was a great sketch provided and this is what I came up with:


For once I have kept away from all the lovely flowers and made this nice and simple - but I love the colours ! The image is Skate Girl from Kenny K. I have coloured her in with copics and thrown a few rub-ons around her from the Basic Grey Sultry pack. The papers are Papermania and the other bits and pieces from my stash.

I have plenty more cards on order so will be keeping them coming ! I had to parcel off a few yesterday....never want to part with them hehe.

Taken.

3 comments:

  1. Cherry this is fantastic.
    thank you for playing along with my sketch @ friday sketchers. hugs rachx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card...fabulous image and your colouring is wonderful.
    Luv CHRISSYxx { New follower }

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for popping by my blog and leaving such encouraging comments - much appreciated !

    ReplyDelete