Monday 28 March 2011

The sun has been shining !

With the sun shining and spring well and truely here I have found myself outdoors more than indoors, which sad to say means a little less card making. However, today with my work still quiet I find the desire to make a few cards fighting my desire to get outside ! Plus there are some wonderful challenges out there asking to be entered !
First up Whiff of Joy are having an Anything Goes challenge to mark their 100th challenge. This is the card I am entering for it:


The image is from the Sheherazade collection and has been coloured with copics. The background papers are from the DCWV Once upon a time pad, and the flowers are from the so very tempting Wild Orchid Crafts site.

I have more cards on the go so no doubt will be back later !

Taken.

3 comments:

  1. So rich and Middle-Eastern! Love the royal touch of gold and ofcourse the image is just so cute and so are the flowers. They look almost real adding so much depth to the card.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with such a pretty image. Perfect papers and colors. Thanks for joining the WoJ Challenge 100th. celebration.
    Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card!
    Thanks for playing at WOJ challenges!
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete