Monday 21 March 2011

mothers day approaches

With mothers day looming I began to think about making a few cards suitable for the occasion. I dug out an old Magnolia image and have coloured it in shades of blues and violets...havent used these colours for a while and found some lovely little heather flowers that I wanted to try out on one of my cards.The papers I have used are all from my stash - again what I have had for years. I think they were all part of a kit I bought from the QVC channel I think but Im not sure what the make was :)  The finishing card is here:


OOps just noticed the photo is squew-wiff - oh wel hehe. I am entering this card into a couple of challenges. I have used the Friday Sketchers sketch so am entering there; also I am entering the Just Magnolia challenge which this week is Favourite Colour combo (mine here being blue and lilacs). Lastly I will add this to the Make It Monday site where so many people showcase fab cards.

Taken.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cherry

    Wow, lovely card!! Those wings are so beautiful and I love the addition of the flowers.

    Thank you for linking up to Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete