Saturday 12 March 2011

Been a few days but ....

finally got to make another card - and this one I really like. I have used the wonderful sketch over on Friday Sketchers and will enter into their challenge again. I am also entering it into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge which is 'Anything Goes' this week. For the papers I have used Websters pages - I know they are all from the christmas sets but they are so gorgeous I keep using them again and again and trying to disguise the little christmassy elements ! This was my result:


The lace is from the websters range, the image is from Lily of the Valley coloured with copics. The flowers are from my stash bought from Wild Orchid Crafts. I havent yet added a sentiment cos I might just be keeping it for a mothers day card or perhaps a birthday.....cant yet decide hehe

Taken.

3 comments:

  1. SOOO sweet, love these images, only have the christmas ones at the moment.Very pretty card.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you ! they are wonderful images and so handy for many different occasions. I only discovered them after christmas when i was bought a voucher for the site :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruthie your card is absolutely gorgeous, so sweet and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete