Tuesday 15 March 2011

Time for more cards

Well work has gone quiet again so here I am making a few more cards. First up today was to use my new Tickled Pink stamp Lil Lad Stefan. I am entering him into the Tickled Pink Stamp challenge which this week is black, white and one other colour - I went for blue. Hard hard challenge for me hehe, but I am quite pleased with the result.

This is my little surfer dreaming of heading off from the clouds to sunnier climes....mind you, he's not the only one !

I have coloured the digi image with copics and then added lots of bits from my stash....I really dont know where much of it is from as its all pretty old.

6 comments:

  1. O wow this is gorgeous, love your blue against the black and white :) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning! I found the black and white with 'one' a real challenge also, but will do it again as the results are very cool arn't they.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH how cool!! I love your black/white and blue colour theme and your colouring looks sooo amazing:-) Thanks so much for playing along this week at Tickled Pink Stamps
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep he looks ready to hit the beach..all decked out with his board and sunnies!! Loving your gorgeous bluewith the B and W. thanks for joining in with us this week at TPSC
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - I love that you used blue as the "other" colour - and lots of it! Beautiful!

    Thanks for playing with us over at TPSC!

    / Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh... makes me long for summer. Super cool card!

    Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges this week! :D

    ReplyDelete