Wednesday 2 March 2011

Another little boys card

When I saw this LOTV stamp I just had to buy it because it so reminded me of my little boy - he loves zip wires and seems to be bouncing all the time. So I have put together a card with him in mind, for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge. Its a recipe - 1 image, 2 patterened papers and 3 types of embellishment. This was my end result:

The papers are from my stash, the green one is an old remnant from BG Urban Couture. The stamp was coloured with copics and the additional embellishments are...leafy die cut from Marianne D, ticket stamp and die from Whimsy and some little chip board items from my stash.

I kind of like the idea of him zipping through a leafy forest....bit like a mini - Tarzan !

Taken.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I do love this adorable image, fabulous colours, papers and details - just perfect for a little boy!!

    So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool button background! I love the foliage too! I'll have to agree with Heather - that image is adorable!!! : )

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete