Saturday 26 February 2011

What to do with things I have too much of....

In the spirit of using more of my stash before buying things to add to it I had wondered what to do with the bags of Card Candy I had bought from Craftwork cards...all very pretty but I didnt think I would ever get through them. Then in a local craft shop I saw a lady making little flowers using the candy as petals. The finished results are cute.

You begin with punching out a circle, blobbing glue in the middle and arranging three circles much like this:

Next you keep gluing in more circles around the central three to create petals, much like this:


When you are finished you can add into the centre any little gems or pearls you like...
They look quite cute grouped together with other embellishments :)

4 comments:

  1. Have not seen these before . Wonderful creation with them though .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cherry, just stopping by from Michelle's blog, beautiful card you made love how you added the jigsaw pieces. Now I too haven't seen this card candy before but love the flowers. Welcome to blog land, hope you have lots of fun here, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for stopping by ! Glad you both like the flowers - I have some unexpected time off work over the next few days so will try to post up a card using them !

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, came to your blog while I was at Michelle's - congrats! Love the card...

    Your flowers are just so cute... thanks for sharing the tut.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete