Wednesday 23 February 2011

half term rainy days

Would have been so nice to not have had rain today ! But even so, me and my little lad have been keeping ourselves busy...several rounds of board games and some plaster of paris dinosaurs waiting to set before painting, and I get to sit and have a coffee and finish off a card!

And today a card for boys - makes a refreshing change ! Once more I am using up paper from my stash - this time sheets from "Pocket full of Posies", an old Die Cuts With a View pad. A charming Lily of the Valley stamp and a Whimsy die and die cut.

It feels quite summery - wishful thinking on my part I believe ! This can be found entered into the Make it Monday challenge.

Taken.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cherry

    Fantastic card!! Such a wonderful image, your colouring is fabulous.

    Thank you for linking up to Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    Just popping back in to let you know that you are this weeks Make It Monday featured blogger with this fabulous card.

    Thanks so much for linking up.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Michelle for all your fabulous comments and for featuring my blog ! I have another gorgeous little boys stamp from LOTV which I will be using in the next few days and posting up here !

    ReplyDelete