Friday 18 February 2011

What I should be doing today....

...is finishing the editing of a report on some rather amazing finds from an excavation in my area. Thats my job - archaeologist. Hence the digger part in the title of my blog. Mind you it has been some time since I was actually out in the field digging myself. Think back 10 years or so to Vietnam. Present day will find me more cosy in an office handling wonderful (and the not so wonderful) items of Prehistoric, Roman, Anglo-Saxon and Medieval date - and then buffing up reports on them. In truth I am almost done and will finish soon, have just lost my mojo for editing since this morning. Possibly something to do with feeling harrassed when leaving the house to get the little one to school and general onset of PMT !!! Well that's my excuse and I think I shall stick to it !

I cant even colour in some nice stamp images cos my copic blender pen ran out yesterday and I feel crippled without it ! Nevermind, three on order so I will be back in action in no time.

In the meantime I can sit here and enjoy a latte (thanks to the gods that invented Nespresso machines !) and think on what needs to be done. Enough thinking might actually achieve results.

No comments:

Post a Comment