Wednesday 16 February 2011

Valentines

I can now post the Valentine's day card I made for my beloved husband....didnt want to do it earlier as he might have had a sneak preview hehe.




Now whilst I love stamping I didn't have a stamp that was just "right" so I opted for an image from Debbie Moore's cd called Masquerade. The papers I have had in my stash for ages - they might be Bo Bunny; the swirl is a Tim Holtz die  and the little embellishments are ones I have had for a while, plus flowers from Wild Orchid site.

In terms of crafting, one of my new years resolutions was to begin using up some of the papers and embelishments I have been hoarding. I do have a tendancy to hold onto things too long because they are pretty and shiny....much better to share them with others on a card ! Or use them on  a scrapbook page I can keep myself :)

Taken.

2 comments:

  1. INSPIRATIONAL .That's your blog .Am following cause I don't want to miss any thing .

    ReplyDelete